As the safety of our players and staff is our top priority, please review the below guidelines.
Please DO NOT come to the club if:
• You exhibit any of the symptoms of COVID-19
• Have had contact with someone who has received a positive test result for COVID-19 within the last 14 days or is otherwise believed to be infected with COVID-19
• Traveled to a high-risk area in the past 14 days
Note: all players will be required to sign a waiver upon entering the facility. If, while playing, a person displays signs of illness, they will be asked to leave the court and leave the facility. If it is a junior player, they will be placed in quarantine until the parent can take them home. (Download the waiver at the bottom of the page.)
Entering & Exiting the Facility:
• We are requiring the wearing of masks at all times when on Four Seasons property.
Preparing to Play:
• We suggest you thoroughly clean your hands before going to the court.
• Clean and wipe down your equipment, including racquets and water bottles. Do not share racquets or any other equipment such as wristbands, grips, hats and towels.
• Please be sure to bring your own water and towel.
• Arrive at the club no more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time to play.
• Do not touch your face.
• Keep proper social distancing.
• Stay on your side of court. Avoid changing ends of the court.
• Avoid touching court gates, fences, nets, net posts, etc.
• If you need to sneeze or cough, do so into a tissue or your upper sleeve.
• Avoid all physical contact i.e. shaking hands or high five.
When taking a lesson:
• All ball hoppers and carts will be sanitized by your pro before and after each lesson.
• Only drills designed to encourage social distancing will be used.
• Leave the court as soon as reasonably possible, taking with you all items (balls, water bottles, etc.).
• We suggest you wash your hands thoroughly after coming off the court.
• Do not use the locker room or changing area to shower. Bathroom facilities will be available.
• No extra-curricular or social activity should take place.
All players should leave the facility immediately after play.
CLICK HERE FOR FACILITY SAFETY NOTICE
Every player must complete a waiver before play.
Please download the form below and fill out; please bring the completed form to the club.