CLICK HERE FOR FACILITY SAFETY NOTICE
Player Safety Guidelines
As the safety of our players and staff is our top priority, please review the below, Phase 1, guidelines.
Please DO NOT come to the club if:
• You exhibit any of the symptoms of COVID-19
• Have had contact with someone who has received a positive test result for COVID-19 within the last 14 days or is otherwise believed to be infected with COVID-19
• Traveled to a high-risk area in the past 14 days
Note: all players will be required to sign a waiver upon entering the facility. If, while playing, a person displays signs of illness, they will be asked to leave the court and leave the facility. If it is a junior player, they will be placed in quarantine until the parent can take them home.
Entering & Exiting the Facility:
• We are requiring the wearing of masks at all times when on Four Seasons property. Masks may be taken off when on the tennis or volleyball court, in the gym or when receiving a massage.
Preparing to Play:
• We suggest you thoroughly clean your hands before going to the court.
• Clean and wipe down your equipment, including racquets and water bottles. Do not share racquets or any other equipment such as wristbands, grips, hats and towels.
• Please be sure to bring your own water and towel.
• Arrive at the club no more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time to play.
• Do not touch your face.
• Keep proper social distancing.
• Stay on your side of court. Avoid changing ends of the court.
• Avoid touching court gates, fences, nets, net posts, etc.
• If you need to sneeze or cough, do so into a tissue or your upper sleeve.
• Avoid all physical contact i.e. shaking hands or high five.
When taking a lesson:
• All ball hoppers and carts will be sanitized by your pro before and after each lesson.
• Only drills designed to encourage social distancing will be used.
• Leave the court as soon as reasonably possible, taking with you all items (balls, water bottles, etc.).
• We suggest you wash your hands thoroughly after coming off the court.
• Do not use the locker room or changing area to shower. Bathroom facilities will be available.
• No extra-curricular or social activity should take place.
All players should leave the facility immediately after play.
Please CLICK HERE for Four Seasons’ Player Waiver.